February 9, 2018 – Bitcoin Cash price watch.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) maintained steady at around $1,300
- A major resistance level is held at $1,310
- BCH traded between a range of $1,186.50 to $1,340 on Friday
Bitcoin Cash Holds Steady
Yesterday, Bitcoin Cash broke through the $1,300 mark and continued on an uptrend heading into today’s session. BCH touched a high of $1,340 and low of $1,186.50 earlier before settling back at around $1,290 at the time of writing. This means investors can expect BCH to be trading around the $1,300 level for a while, especially as volatility tends to drop down during the later hours.
A bullish trend line was formed earlier to take BCH above a support level of $1,287. Now, another bullish trend has formed to test a resistance of $1,310. There is also a weak bullish signal emanating from the MACD chart.
Looking at the Technical Indicators:
- MACD — a weak bullish signal as both lines are poised for a downturn back toward zero
- Major Support Level — $1,287
- Major Resistance Level — $1,310
Featured Image: twitter